LENGTH OF RENTAL
- Most of our properties require a minimum stay of 3 nights. Weekly rates are from Saturday to Saturday during summer and peak summer seasons. Longer stays may be required during other peak seasons and holidays
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- Due within 10 days of booking
TAXES AND FEES
- A nonrefundable processing fee which covers expenses associated with the initial reservation; is due at reservation time and applies to all reservations.
- Lodging tax is 11% and applies to all properties.
- Administration Fee is charged for every booking in the amount of $25.00
- A Linen Fee is charged for every booking in the amount of $49. This fee is for laundering of the linens during your stay.
- Cleaning fees vary by size of property; see property descriptions and/or rental agreement for details
- Due 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- Following receipt of the balance of the total rental amount, we will provide key information for check-in. Your access instructions will be emailed upon final payment. All rental receipts will be emailed to you upon receipt of payment.
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHAGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES
- Cancellations are not permitted. If a renter or interested party is to request a cancellation after the reservation or request to hold the property in question is made; the interested party or renters' failure to claim the property within a specified time under which the holder may impose the charge and the holder regularly imposes the charge. The interested party or renter will incur a re-listing fee of two hundred and forty-nine or 15% of the rental price. ($249.00 USD or 15%) To be used towards but not limited to; re listing, holding, cleaning, loss of business, and or administration fees. Remittance of credit card information constitutes a booking.
- We reserve the right to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy without refund of rent or deposits if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property. Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
CHANGES AND PROPERTY SUBSTITUTION
- Rates, descriptions (including bed sizes), furnishings, amenities (including pools, hot tubs, etc...) and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. No refunds will be issued for changes made by individual property owners or unavailable amenities.
- All published rates are subject to change without notice. Please understand a rate is not confirmed until a deposit is made. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error.
- Substitution of comparable properties may be made without notice or liability, should the property you reserved become unavailable for rent.
- Decor, style, color schemes and inventory vary by property since each property is individually owned. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes.
- Pet friendly properties are indicated on the website and are verified with the booking agent
- Pet friendly properties are restricted to nondestructive pets; however, many properties limit the size and number of pets allowed. Please check with our Vacation Planners on the rental property’s restrictions on size and number of pets allowed when booking your reservation. You must have the homeowner's approval to bring additional pet(s), and additional fees may apply.
- All our properties charge a pet fee. Please check our website or ask one of our Vacation Planners before you book your property
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON FURNITURE OR IN PRIVATE OR COMMUNITY SWIMMING POOLS, HOT TUBS or SWIM SPAS
- In an effort to protect our beaches and environment, we ask that guests remove all pet waste and dispose of it appropriately.
- For liability purposes, only non-aggressive dogs are allowed.
- Pets found in a non-pet property may result in your immediate eviction with NO REFUND of rent. EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE FOR SPECIAL NEEDS AND SEEING EYE DOGS, AS OUTLINED BY LAW.
All rental properties are privately owned and A to Z Realty, LLC has a contractual relationship with those property owners who employ us to act as their agents.
1. Please obtain cancellation insurance if you think you might want to cancel your reservation. There are various sites to obtain cancellation insurance as well as through your personal insurance carrier. VRBO and HomeAway offer various types of cancellation insurance.
2. If there is a hurricane warning and you are asked to evacuate the area, your monies paid in will be refunded for days you are evacuated. You may reschedule or receive a refund for those dates.
3. If any disturbance or violent behavior occurs you may be asked to leave and forfeit any rental amounts paid.
4. Minimum age of 24 – Renters under the age of 24 years will need to meet additional requirements (contact management for details). NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED!!
5. Renters are responsible for any and all damages occurring to property during booking period and are responsible for anyone inside condo during stay. Missing items are also considered damage. Please do feel free to leave a book you have finished and take a new one to read but leave our games, decorations, pillows and bed linens. Missing items will be billed back to you. Removing makeup with towels, washcloths, etc. may cause stains that cannot be removed. Blood stains in sheets are also considered uncovered damage. Just like at home, we do not have extra pillwcases or pillow shams that match our comforters and/or sheet sets if one is taken, we have to purchase a new set. The following charges will apply: $60 King Sheet sets, $50 Queen sheet sets, $30 Full sheet sets, $20 Twin sheet sets, $10 Bath Towel, $5 Hand Towel, $3 Washcloths/Kitchen Towels. Please do not leave your old pillow and take ours home that still counts as a missing item. Pillows are $10.
6. Renters are responsible for all their personal belongings in the condo and if left behind, management and owner(s) of property are not responsible.
7. Amenities and Systems - System Failure: In case of failure of a system or amenity during your stay, including but not limited to, water, sewer, heating, , electrical, mechanical, ventilating, structural systems, major appliances, or entertainment equipment, we shall promptly repair them. You agree to permit access to the unit to make repairs. We shall not be liable to you in damages, and NO REBATE OR REFUND will be given for such temporary failure, provided we are repairing the system or amenity in a reasonable manner after having received notice from you that repairs are needed. AMENITIES OFFERED: Everything will be done to make sure what was offered in any advertising will be in the property as described. There may be times when the exact amenities are not in the property. Every attempt is made to keep the inventory as advertised. A difference in amenities does not entitle you to any refund of rents paid. Amenities may be added or removed at the owners/managers discretion. Example: We may have advertised 4 DVD players; one may be out for service. That does not warrant any refund.
8. No fireworks or firearms are permitted on the property, to include being locked in the car.
9. Please make sure all doors and windows are shut when A/C is running. If you have doors and windows open while the A/C is running it may freeze the unit up. If this happens you will be charged for a service call and repair to A/C unit.
10. No smoking is allowed inside any of our units. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside on the decks. There will be a minimum charge of $200.00 plus any damages caused by smoke or burns or if there are signs of smoking inside the unit. DO NOT USE OUR YARDS, PLANTING BEDS, DECORATE ITEMS OR DRIVEWAYS AS ASHTRAYS. Please treat our home as you would like us to treat yours. We will charge clean up costs of $25 per hour (1 hour minimum) if we have to clean up our decks, yards, or driveways as a result of your stay.
11. We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to a prospective buyer.
12. By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. Neither A to Z Realty, LLC nor the property owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
13. Pools, balconies and stairs present an inherent danger. You are accepting full responsibility for the safety of renting parties and all guest; and agreeing to supervise children to ensure their safety. KIDS MUST BE SUPERVISED ALL THE TIME IN THE POOL AREAS. Owners assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use. Persons using pools, piers and other amenities agree with the owners for or on account of any loss of life, personal injury, or damage to or loss of personal property.
14. MAINTENANCE: It is important to us that the properties be maintained in good repair. Maintenance providers may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues, or for routine items such as lawn and pool maintenance. We strive to be as unobtrusive as possible while performing these tasks and appreciate your patience. It is important to you and to us that the property be well maintained. Please let us know as soon as possible if a maintenance issue arrises. Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. We will make every effort to correct the situation as quickly as possible.
15. No refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. Working condition of pools, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc. are NOT guaranteed. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house or condo rental. We will make every effort to correct the situation during your stay.
16. We understand accidents happen. We ask that you let us know about them. Unreported new damages found upon your departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card plus a 3.5% transaction fee.
17. Check-in begins at 4:00 P.M. CST. We make every effort for the property to be ready for your arrival at that time; however, much of that depends on the courtesy of our guest and the condition in which the property is left. Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time which may delay check-in. We ask for your patience in the unfortunate event this happens on your check-in date. And we ask for your help in ensuring it does not happen to the guests who arrive after you!
18. Early check-in is not available during busy seasons (spring and summer). We encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and local shops, restaurants and attractions if you arrive early. Early check-in MAY be available in other seasons, please ask several days in advance of your arrival day.
19. Check-out time is 10:00 A.M. CST, AT THE LATEST!! If you are leaving significantly earlier, we would love a call or email the night before. Our housekeepers really appreciate having a little extra time to do their work. An additional fee of $100 per hour (or fraction thereof) will be assessed if the property is not completely vacated by check-out time. We are sorry to have to do this, but the next guests will still want to check-in at their check-in time! Late check-out is never available on weekly rentals or in peak season. Outside of peak season late check-out MAY be available for some properties. Please request this in writing several days before check-out. We will accommodate your request if at all possible.